Tickets for the GD2023 Conference include full access to all of the following events:
- Delegates Welcome (8 Oct),
- Conference – Day 1 (9 Oct),
- Conference Dinner (9 Oct),
- Conference – Day 2 (10 Oct)
Note: GD2023 delegates are also invited to register their interest in participating in our partner event, the Baltic Sea Tourism Forum 2023 to be held on 11 October. Due to limited capacity, BSTF2023 will confirm your participation after registration.
How to buy tickets:
- Choose the number of tickets you wish to buy for the conference and click on “Get Tickets”
- Once in the Cart page make sure that the quantity shown is correct.
- If available, include Coupon Code and click on “Apply coupon”
- Review the Cart totals and click on “Proceed to checkout”
- Add the details of each delegate on the Attendee registration page. Click on “Save & checkout”.
- On the Checkout page, add the Billing details of the payer. Please note that VAT will be applied to EU countries. The VAT number will be required to apply 0% VAT to EU companies.
- Tick on T&C and select your payment method to finalise this transaction.
GD Members discount:
All Green Destinations members, destinations, representatives and partners are entitled to a special discount. Make sure to use the discount code received by email to complete your purchase. If you are a GD member and have not received the code, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Cancellations before 15 September 2023 will be reimbursed, deducting an administration fee of 50 euros.
Cancellations after 15 September 2023, no reimbursement possible, but registration is transferable.