Virus Aware Seal
Managed by the:
About our Virus Aware Seal
Who is this program for?
Tourism related businesses of all sizes
Fees vary according to the number of employees or size of establishment.
The Virus-Aware Seal is a certification for businesses in the tourism sector that are committed to implementing effective policies and measures against the transmission of viruses. The Virus-Aware Seal was introduced with the aim of supporting and preparing businesses for a safe and responsible reopening in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Pass all mandatory criteria with no audit.
Pass all mandatory criteria with audit.
Pass all mandatory criteria and at least 50% of optional criteria with audit.
Why join this program?
- Receive a performance Scorecard, which ensures transparency and informs visitors of all precautionary measures taken by the business.
- Improve the protection of both employees and visitors from the spread of viruses.
- Increase trust and are more attractive to travellers who are looking for safe places to visit.
- Be promoted to travellers as a Virus-Aware business on the Good Travel Guide.
- Be thoroughly prepared for any future virus outbreaks.
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE
Good Travel Program Coordinator